John Morehead and I are partners in the crimes of trying to do good works that are not always perceived as good works in Evangelical circles. We've taken some hits for befriending the "radical other" - those who think and live differently than ourselves. We think that's what Jesus would do, but not everyone appears to agree.
Wild Theology Podcast: The One Who Names Himself Part 1 – Wild Theology
In this episode entitled "The One Who Names Himself", I look at the frantic search for a meaning and fulfillment. Kanye West's declaration at Glastonbury that he was the greatest rock star on the planet and the Self-Help Movement are discussed as examples of this phenomenon. You can support this podcast at https://Patreon.com/PhilWyman You can find the video version at https://youtu.be/oAZH34Zh4os Also connect with me at: https://Facebook.com/PhilWyman https://Twitter.com/PhilWyman https://BurningReligion.com
- Wild Theology Podcast: The One Who Names Himself Part 1
- Love Big or Go Home with John W. Morehead
- Wild Theology Podcast – The Tattered Robes of Life: a song, a pre-Easter meditation
- Wild Theology Podcast -The Beginnings of Love Big or Go Home
- Wild Theology Podcast – Moving to Wales. The Story of this Dream.