John Morehead and I are partners in the crimes of trying to do good works that are not always perceived as good works in Evangelical circles. We've taken some hits for befriending the "radical other" - those who think and live differently than ourselves. We think that's what Jesus would do, but not everyone appears to agree.
Lindsay Walker on her newly released indy film, The Welshman – Wild Theology
Lindsay Walker from Anglesey, North Wales talks about her new film, The Welshman. It covers a turbulent time in Welsh history, and covers the season of the building of the Trwyeryn reservoir, and the drowning if the Welsh village Capel Celyn. You can support this podcast at https://Patreon.com/PhilWyman You can find the video version at: https://youtu.be/7ycMoiNASA4 Also connect with me at: https://Facebook.com/PhilWyman https://Twitter.com/PhilWyman https://BurningReligion.com
- Lindsay Walker on her newly released indy film, The Welshman
- Wild Theology 008 – David Bennett Returns with the Origins of the Sinner's Prayer
- Wild Theology 007 – Shawn Welch on the Pragmatisms of Evangelicalism
- Wild Theology 006 – Origins of the Altar Call with David Malcolm Bennett
- Wild Theology 005 – Defending Befriending with John W. Morehead